Senior Programme Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise, implement, monitor and evaluate programmes and activities to address residents’ psychosocial needs.
- Actively engage with community groups and volunteers to promote involvement in organising and implementation of programmes and activities to residents and clients.
- Build and maintain good interpersonal relations with all colleagues, residents and public.
- Prepare materials for conducting of recreational programme and events.
- Coordinate transport, volunteers and staff to ensure logistical requirements for safe and efficient delivery of programmes.
- Ensure safety of residents during therapy sessions, activities and outings at all times.
- Guide, supervise and train caregivers & volunteers on their performance of duties and implementation of activities for the residents.
- Comply with policy and procedures, clinical standards, operational KPIs and service qualities of the Home.
- Ensure all equipment and activity tools are in good condition and working order.
- Keep proper inventory and maintain all activity equipment and fixtures by regular servicing and replacement of equipment.
- Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
- At least two years of experience working in a similar field.
- Able to converse in local dialects.
- Passionate in serving the needy and vulnerable elderly.
- Have a listening and coaching skills.
- Able to work independently.