Care Facilitator, CareLight Senior Care Centre (Bedok)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Nursing staff in providing the clients with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of client’s conditions and interventions and support development and review of care plans.
- Support the Programme team to facilitate both on and off-site activities with the clients.
- Perform tasks and daily activities with the client according to care plans.
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of the client’s environment.
- Taking and monitoring of vital signed.
- Serving food and drinks during mealtimes.
- Interacting, talking and exercising with the elderly and assist in toileting.
- Minimum GCE O Level / HMI Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing) or equivalent or
- Nitec in Community Care & Social services would be advantageous.
- Relevant working experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have the passion to serve the elderly and comfortable to handle clients with dementia.