Care Facilitator (Senior Care Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Nursing staff in providing the clients with basic hygiene and day to day personal care.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of client’s conditions and interventions, and support development and review of care plans.
- Support the Programme team to facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the clients.
- Perform tasks and daily activities with the client according to the care plans.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of client’s environment.
- Taking and monitoring of vital signs.
- Serving food and drinks during mealtimes.
- Interacting, talking, and exercising with elderly and assist in toileting
- Minimum GCE O Level / HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent or
- Nitec in Community Care & Social services would be advantageous.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have passion to serve the elderly and comfortable with handling clients with dementia.