Care Facilitator (Senior Care Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Team Leaders in facilitating programmes and activities.
- Understand and apply Person-Centric care techniques to build rapport with clients and ensure quality of care.
- Attend to clients’ care needs (meals, toileting, diaper changing etc.) and engage them with planned activities.
- Assist in planning/facilitating individual and group activities.
- Conduct programs with other staff and volunteers and engage clients.
- Maintain and update documentation of observation notes, activity attendance and daily attendance.
- Conduct daily vital signs check for clients e.g., temperature, blood pressure.
- Perform tasks and daily activities with the client according to care plans.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of environment.
- Respond to emergency situations of clients and attend to their needs promptly.
- Ensure medical supplies are properly stored and maintained.
- Assist in clients’ transportation to and from the centres.
- Minimum GCE O Level / HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent or
- Nitec in Community Care & Social services would be advantageous.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have passion to serve the elderly and comfortable with handling clients with dementia.