Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake cleaning duties as required by the Facilities Manager.
- To maintain high standards of health, safety, and hygiene, and to undertake training as required.
- To be sensitive to patient needs when cleaning rooms which are occupied, and in communicating with the individuals.
- To maintain strict patient and familial confidentiality in all its aspects.
- To follow the Nursing Home’s procedures for laundering items and for their subsequent storage and use.
- To ensure that cleaning equipment is used appropriately and well maintained.
- To prepare cleaning trolleys for the next shift and highlight low stocks of materials where required.
- Minimum Primary/Secondary education or equivalent.
- At least 1 year or more experience as housekeeper.
- Good communication skills and team-player.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).