Social Work Associate (Community Programmes)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide casework support duties such as I&R referrals, and liaise with external agencies and home visits.
- Liaise with external agencies such as hospitals and SSAs to discuss and facilitate appropriate services and support.
- Prepare, attend and participate in case discussion meeting as required.
- Plan, organize and implement Community based Programmes and activities for the wellbeing of eldercare, single parents and youths.
- Establish links and partnerships with relevant agencies to determine programme requirements and relevance to the mission.
- Participate in engagement plans and activities, riding on the RHS and the community service providers.
- Facilitate, coordinate and support the partner agencies to conduct a multi-agency meeting to create solutions to manage clients with complex needs or conduct joint home visit, whenever required.
- Participate and work with key stakeholders in the development of the structural processes in facilitating client’s flow.
- Provide input to stakeholders to collate data for review and evaluation including data collection framework to ensure timely submission of reports and information, as required.
- Report regularly to in-charge on progress update of the programme.
- General administrative and logistical tasks necessary to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of the programme.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in a Social Work, Psychology, and other relevant fields in Social Science.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively.
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office