Staff Nurse (Nursing Home)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in analysis, planning, implementation and review of nursing care and service delivery to residents.
- Packing and serving medication and updating of medication charts.
- Conduct rounds to ensure residents are well and safe and the reporting of abnormalities in patient disposition.
- Assist in Doctor’s rounds and in treatments and examinations of residents, if applicable.
- Identify problems related to illness and decline in functional and cognitive abilities, and advocate early medical attention.
- Assess residents after incidents, recommend preventive measures and complete incident reports.
- Assist in reviewing RAF, Fall Risk, and Restraints of resident’s measures.
- Maintain accurate documentation of care as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines.
- Participate in orientation and in-service education programmes and supervise caregivers under his/her charge as required.
- Participate in all activities related to the smooth running of ward / unit.
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board with at least 3 years of clinical experience.
- Highly motivated, and able to work as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality, and good interpersonal skills.