SNM Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Sree Naranaya Mission (Singapore)’ or ‘SNM (Singapore)’ or ‘SNM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Sree Narayana Mission (Singapore), 12 Yishun Ave 5, Singapore 768992. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in anyway, without the prior permission of SNM (Singapore). To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing from SNM (Singapore). SNM (Singapore) reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
• Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Site for publication or commercial use should be addressed to: email@example.com
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• We reserve the right to update this Terms and Conditions from time to time as we expand our services. Your use of the website after this Policy has been updated will be deemed acceptance of the updated Policy
• Sree Narayana Mission (Singapore) is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all content and copyright in the Site. The use of the name “SNM (Singapore)” and its logo, as well as photographs and information of clients, shall not be used or reproduced in any way for any print or electronic publication, media, and merchandise, or for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express permission from an authorised representative of SNM (Singapore).
• For permission to use text information or photographs from this web site in a manner other than that stated above, please contact the Corporate Communications Department of Sree Narayana Mission (Singapore).
• If you have any questions about this web site, or if you find any errors, please notify us.
• Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.