Centre Administrator (Bedok Senior Care Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supports and assist the Centre Manager in the delivery of administrative duties in the Centre accordance to established policies and procedures and comply to MOH standard regulations.
- Handle the initial administration for referral cases before handing the case to the Centre Manager for client admission into the centre.
- Answer phone and walk-in queries with regards to the community activities and services provided by the Centre, and to provide appropriate referrals.
- Process registration for admission / withdrawal including all the paperwork required for the process.
- Administrative duties include completing new client intake and gathering supporting documents.
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Purchase Requisition and Inventory control by working closely with HQ Procurement department/Yishun MSC for administrative support.
- Liaise with Caregivers.
- Attending all training and meeting with fund providers.
- Oversee all claims – e.g., Subvention & SMF and application of Senior Mobility Funds.
- Work with HR on staff training matters.
- Maintain the inventory of all surgical items, food rations, stationery, uniform & miscellaneous items.
- Maintain the Centre’s petty cash and cash flow records on behalf of the Centre Manager.
- Handle receipt of payments, ensure bank-in and update Finance department.
- Process subvention claims for submission to regulatory agencies
- Update and maintain staff records (including updating of staff leave and medical records) / essential documents / correspondence.
- Prepare and submit staff training request to HR.
- Collate staff Performance Appraisal for submission.
- Assist in all HR related matters.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience (administration & financial) in ILTC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word & MS Excel).