Community Care Executive, Senior Care Centre (Bedok)
Roles & Responsibilities
Client Management for DDCC & MDC
- To manage and follow-up all new e-referrals from AIC.
- To do client initial assessment for ADLs, functional, environmental psycho-social and health needs.
- Monitor and verify the services each client receives and evaluates the effectiveness of each intervention.
- To manage cases and provide family counselling services.
- Provide referral information to clients when there is a need for other services.
- Provide support to the clients by getting information through Social Workers from hospitals, polyclinics, family service centers, and doctors.
- Perform continuity of care services.
- Administrative duties include completing new client intake and gathering supporting documents and manages case file.
- Document progress for each client is monitored by the program coordinator.
- Conduct interviews to determine client eligibility.
- Discharge planning.
- Liaise with Caregiver / Family Member.
- Supervise all claims eg. Subvention & SMF
- Supervise application of Senior Mobility Funds
- Seek alternative funds to support the clients’ finance assistance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in a Social Work, Psychology, or other relevant fields in Social Science.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in related fields.
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively.
- Good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.