Community Programmes Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and implement Community based Programmes and activities for the well-being of elders, single parents and youths.
- Establish links and partnerships with relevant agencies to determine programme requirements and relevance to the mission.
- Participate in engagement plans and activities, riding on the RHS and community service providers.
- Facilitate, coordinate and support partner agencies to conduct a multi-agency meetings to create solutions to manage clients with complex needs or conduct joint home visits, whenever required.
- Provide input to stakeholders to collate data for review and evaluation including data collection framework to ensure timely submission of reports and information, as required
- Report regularly to in-charge on progress update of the programme.
- General administrative and logistical tasks necessary to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of the programme.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively.
- Good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently.