Health Attendant (Nursing Home)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform regular tidying and cleaning of beds, lockers, overhead tables, chairs, curtains, attachments, other furniture & fittings, bathroom, and toilets.
- Perform clearance of materials like spillages, bodily discharges, and stains.
- Assist in the proper storage of linens and ward supplies as directed.
- Responsible to carry out daily pantry duties.
- Perform basic procedures like bed-making, changing of diapers and feeding residents with nursing.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary education or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in an acute / community hospital or nursing home.
- Possess interpersonal skills and passionate working with elderly.
Shift rotations, Working Hours are from: 7am – 2.30pm, 2pm – 9pm and 9pm – 8am