Nursing Aide (Nursing Home)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports and assists the Staff Nurse/Enrolled Nurse in the delivery of care to residents in the nursing home in accordance to established policies and procedures, standards or nursing care and practice.
- Assists in the physical admission, transfer, and discharge of residents to and from the ward.
- Assist in preparing resident for physical examination and/or other minor procedures.
- Performing and maintenance of resident’s hygiene needs – diaper changing, bathing, hair care, oral care, and skin care.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and conducive environment for resident’s and staff.
- Assist in activities of daily living of residents.
- Minimum certification in Nursing from a recognised institution/Secondary School or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-year relevant experience as a Nursing Aide.
- Possess positive work and learning attitude with good interpersonal skills.
Shift rotations, Working Hours are from: 7am – 2.30pm, 2pm – 9pm and 9pm – 8am