Personal Care Officer (Meranti Home)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform operational and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Home.
- Supervise care staff and ensure the cleanliness of the Home.
- Ensure that the residents maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Participate in the development and follow-up of care plans for the residents.
- Be comfortable to work in a male psychiatric rehabilitation home.
- Be able to perform 3-rotating shift work.
- Minimum A Level or Diploma in any field.
- Working experience in the social service sector will be advantageous.
- Bilingual and computer literate in MS Office.
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts.
- Have a good understanding of elderly needs and happy to work with the elderly.
- A good team leader and player.
- Only Singaporeans & Permanent Residents need apply.
Working Location – Meranti Home @ Pelangi Village, 6 Buangkok Green Singapore 539751