Programme Executive, CareLight Senior Care Centre (Bedok)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and assist the centre to plan and carry out activities and programmes for the clients at SCC.
- Responsible to provide a safe and therapeutic environment during activity sessions which encourages participation, independence, and social inclusion, which promotes healthy well-being.
- Actively assist in the implementation of programmes ensuring that they remain relevant to the wellbeing of seniors.
- Share observation of seniors in need to reporting officer.
- Maintain a good, complete and updated records of all programmes, activities, and events.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate programs, activities, and events to deliver quality activities in line with our quality care principles.
- Provide programme statistics and reporting to management.
- Supporting administration & operations for programmes & events.
- Create a variety of programmes / or activities and social events.
- Strong follow up skills and able to meet short turnaround time.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Work with other departments for CP/VM/CE.
- Assist to engage community partners, build effective and sustainable partnerships with them to serve the needs of the seniors.
- Advocate the needs for seniors to external stakeholders and advocate SNM’s values & mission in the community.
- Assist in community outreach.
- Promote and advertise Active Aging Centre (AAC) programme to seniors in designated blocks.
- Assess and recruit new seniors as members.
- Assist in data collection and documentation, for reporting purposes
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have passion to serve the elderly and trained to handle dementia clients.