Programme Executive (Senior Care Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide a safe and therapeutic environment during activity sessions which encourages participation, independence, and social inclusion, which promotes a healthy well-being.
- Maintain updated records of all programmes, activities, and events.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate programs, activities, and events to deliver quality activities in line with our quality care principles.
- Create a stimulating and variety of programmes of activities and social events for clients to enjoy and participate in actively.
- Strong follow up skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have passion to serve the elderly and comfortable to handle dementia clients.