Senior Executive (Community Engagement & Donor Relations)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating initiatives to strengthen engagement and deepen the relationship with new/existing partners (i.e. grassroots organisations, government and social service agencies) and donors for collaboration, promotion of the Mission, including its business units, and soliciting of donation.
- Proactively cultivating and fostering relationship with new/existing donors through consistent, sustainable and germane engagement for conversion and donor loyalty while maintaining an up-to-date and accurate database.
- Assist with the reviewing, planning and executing of innovative fundraising initiatives (i.e. campaigns, events) to support fundraising efforts to meet the fundraising target.
- Liaise with the various internal departments (i.e. finance) for the processing of donations and enhancing the business process flow as and when required.
- Prepare regular reports for internal and external reporting to stakeholders.
- Render secretariat support and perform administrative duties such as minutes writing and scheduling of meetings (i.e. for fundraising sub-committee), including drafting of appreciation letters for all donations (i.e. Monetary, Donation-in-Kind and Meal Sponsorship) to the Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree with more than 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in engaging stakeholders across the community landscapes (i.e. grassroots organisations, government agencies) for i.e. collaboration and partnership.
- Proven experience and track record in fundraising or similar capacity for charities and social service sector agency or corporate.
- Experience in philanthropy and marketing communications will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of social service/healthcare sector standards and practices.
- Possess excellent written, oral presentation skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and work under pressure.
- IT savvy, independent, organised, meticulous, analytical and creative with good problem-solving skill.
- A team player with excellent oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to commit on weekend and evening for events and meetings.