Senior Executive (Finance)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and documentation for grants and quarterly submission to Government agencies.
- Oversee quarterly GST submissions and posting to GL.
- Oversee ILTC submission process and Medifund Claims.
- Supervise day-to-day Accounts, Receivables transactions including preparation of invoices, recording of payment made by customers or creditors, maintaining invoice tracking list for one business unit and banking in of daily collections
- Reconciliation and verification of Account Receivable statements and to resolve any billing issues.
- Assist in preparing monthly schedules and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit schedules and answering audit queries.
- Any other general administrative duties
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or relevant accounting qualification.
- Minimum 2 ~ 5 years of relevant working experience. Additional advantage if the candidate has experience working in an Institution of Public Character (IPC) in the ILTC sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Additional advantage if candidate is familiar with Infocare system.
- Familiarity with reporting for Investments would be advantageous.