Senior IT Executive / Assistant IT Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with NCSS on ‘Tech and Go’ initiatives.
- Assist in managing technical consultants engaged to drive SNM Digitalisation initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating with consultants and vendors to plan projects within budget.
- Assist in managing SNM’s Digitalisation Masterplan.
- Coordinate digitalisation funding applications to optimally tap the various funding schemes.
- Provide support in identifying and managing project risk and maintain project plans.
- Assist in monitoring the outcome and impact of the projects and update the IT Manager.
- Provide support in Change Management at all levels to ensure buy-in from users and stakeholders.
- Ensure coherence and synchronicity across SNM Singapore business units with respect to the acquisition of Digitalisation capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with a strong understanding of technological and digital trends
- Good technical background, with excellent knowledge and skills in a wide range of Infocomm and digital technologies.
- PMP certification is an added advantage.
- Digital Systems, Data Analysis and working experience.
- Good communication skills & a good understanding of relevant systems.
- Able to explain complex matters in a clear and direct manner.
- Able to work independently.