Staff Nurse (Senior Care Centre)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform nursing assessments of SCC Clients during admission to the SCC.
- Be involved in developing an Individualised Care Plan for SCC Clients with other care team members.
- Be involved in multidisciplinary case discussion with the other care team members.
- Conduct education and training for the SCC Client’s caregivers and provide support as required.
- Conduct in-service training sessions for the organisation’s staff and volunteers.
- Oversee SCC Clients’ medical and nursing needs and maintain documentation of the SCC Clients’ progress and outcomes of care provisions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- Possess a State Registered Nurse license.
- Valid Practising License with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a Senior Care Centre or at-least 4 years or more of nursing experience as a Staff Nurse in Dementia and Geriatric Care.
- Possess interpersonal skills and passionate working with elderly.