Therapy Assistant (Nursing Home)
- Support and assist the Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Programme Coordinator in executing the rehabilitative services, programmes and activities to residents of Sree Narayana Mission (Singapore).
- Assist in preparing the rehabilitation room by following prescribed procedures and protocols, including tidying therapy areas and assisting in cleaning of equipment and areas.
- Prepare clients for physical and occupational therapist treatment activities by assisting residents into therapy apparels, and escorting residents to and from the ward and rehabilitative room.
- Assist the therapist in implementing rehabilitation programmes and therapy works to residents including setting up / supervising / assisting residents in the performance of therapeutic activities / exercises.
- Educate residents by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Perform basic data entry and retrieval of data when required.
- Carries out treatment and procedures prescribed for residents accordingly to expected standards of practice and guidelines.
- Practises proper decontamination procedures and infection control measures.
- Participate as a member of the health team by attending relevant ward rounds, meetings and team conferences, and involved in discussion of resident-related issues with caregivers and family members.
- Candidate must possess at least HMI Certificate / ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field in a Restructured/Community Hospital or Nursing Home
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office – Ms Word & Ms Excel
- Team player with good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
8.30am – 6pm (Mon-Thurs)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
* May required to assist the Programme team for weekend and evening activities
Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Birthday Leave, Dental Coverage, Insurance Coverage, Annual Wage Supplement