Volunteer Management Senior Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and evaluate all volunteer recruitment, orientation and educational activities.
- Recruit, screen, interview and check references of all potential volunteers.
- Plan and implement basic training program for volunteers.
- Manage and liaise with volunteers and partners to recruit, retain and deploy volunteers for all the internal/external community programmes of SNM.
- Perform Community outreach to find volunteers, assessing organisational needs and capacity for volunteers, monitor and evaluate the progress of volunteers.
- Plan and execute volunteer appreciation events.
- Write submissions and/or coordinate volunteer submissions to the newsletter/website
- Manage volunteer appreciation event budget.
- Develop new and innovative ways to show appreciation to volunteers.
- Maintain computerised volunteer database management.
- Ensure all volunteer information is captured, stored and managed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Regularly update volunteer’s contact details.
- Collect statistics on volunteer recruitment, attrition and appreciation.
- Review current forms & develop new forms as appropriate.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification.
- A certificate in the Volunteer Management will be an added advantage
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in healthcare industry
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills